Role of the Vice President
The Vice President is an office bearer of the Committee of CHDB Inc. The role
of Vice President is to shadow the President in providing leadership and responsibility
for the Club, to step into the President’s role where needed, and to assist the President
in ensuring that the club functions efficiently and within statutory/legislative guidelines.
The Vice President must assist the President in coordinating the Committee to ensure
appropriate policies and procedures are in place for the effective management of CHDB
Inc and that the club operates within the auspices of DBNSW and AUSDBF.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist the President in ensuring that the Executive Committee functions properly,
that there is full participation during meetings, that all relevant matters are
discussed, and that effective decisions are made and carried out.
- In the event of the President being unable to fulfill his/her duties, to step into that role
- In the absence of the President, chair Committee meetings, ensuring that they are
run efficiently and effectively
- Be compliant with the Club’s Constitution
- Be well informed of all Club activities and be able to provide oversight
- Raise concerns with the President where they arise
- Represent the Club at Northern Regional and DBNSW meetings as agreed with
by the President
- Represent the Club at as agreed with by the President
- Assist the President in managing the business of the Executive Committee
- Assist in any review of the Club’s Risk Assessment Plan
- In the absence of the Secretary, take meeting minutes