- Until they have paid a membership fee, prospective members must wear a personal flotation device (PFD) when in the boat. Once they are a member, the Club PFD policy applies.
- Visitors must wear a PFD unless they are able to provide evidence of having completed the equivalent of the Club’s safety swim.
- Prospective members are able to paddle three times before a membership fee is to be paid.
- After the third time, the prospective member may not paddle until DBNSW membership is paid. DBNSW membership includes insurance.
- For the 2018-19 season, DBNSW membership fee is $117.
- For the 2018-19 season, the Club membership fee is $30.
- A paddling levy is to be paid each time a prospective member, visitor or member or paddles with Camden Haven Dragon Boats Inc.
- The paddling levy is $2 per session or $22 for unlimited sessions in a calendar month. The rostered coach and sweep for a session are exempt from the levy for that session.
- A week is defined as Monday to Sunday inclusive.
- A visitor is a current member of a DBNSW affiliated Club
The “Club” is Camden Haven Dragon Boats Inc.
To download this document, click here.